StealthWalker

Bwolf And Fireteam Charlie

104 posts in this topic

Gunfight Fuckwittery for Dumbies(like you)

3. Prone is the best position you will ever encounter. Not because the enemy takes the extra 2 seconds to hit you because you went prone and they have to aim down, but because you are roughly 25% the target you were standing up.

4. MAGAZINES DO NOT REORGANIZE THEMSELVES INTO FULL MAGS! Shoot 20 rounds from a 30 round STANAG and you will have 10 rounds left in that mag. Period.

I think an important one is:

6. If you're not a marksman, don't spend 40 seconds lining up each shot to make it deadly perfect.. Whilst you're doing this, your squad is getting killed by the other 50 targets that are out there

7. Humvee gunners, Don't get out to engage the enemy with a assault rifle. (Personally sick of this shit)

8. Got bad aim? The PKM is your friend... 100Rnd mags of 7.62mm. This is the kind that can rip through a herd of hajis.

9. Situational awareness. Know whats going on around you. Don't get tunnel vision, especially as a corpsman/medic.

10. Arse-end Arnold should always make sure he looks back.

11. Standing by as Close air support doesn't mean flying back and forth over the AO multiple times

13. A jet is not needed, ground troops can handle this shit!

14. (this should be number 2 since number 1, in my mind, is truly the first thing they should read) Play your part. Take weapons and equipment accordingly, and do what your position would normally do.

Absolutely! 99% of the people that play on patrol ops cannot understand this and I find it rather humorous seeing a pilot running around with an antimatieral rifle.

I think "Play your role" is definitely one of the most important that should be looked at.. And yes.. seeing a pilot with an anti-material rifle brings a tear to my eye, it hurts my mental state to such a point I want to leave and never return.. I don't see why everyone wants to carry anti-material rifles and do 300m firefights with them.. Be a role player and actually do what you're meant to do.. Machine gunner, grab an M249 or M240 and go shoot like crazy, what's more fun than sending 200 rounds down range in a matter of seconds? If you're a rifleman actually carry an assault rifle, or grenadier with your grenade launcher.. It disappoints me the lack of role play aspect that gets put into a military simulation game.

OK you bunch of fuckin hippies, here is the thing

I see a list of suggestions, and personally understand the frustration of trying to enjoy a game , when some yacky whining squeaking little bitch upset it for you by asking newb questions, stuff that no one should enter a game without knowing

(btw this is the method I use to learn games). so I challenge you to start another thread , and define the roles and such, what should a Pilot carry for gear, and what challenges should he expect to meet in the field, so for ~Arty,Engineer,Sniper, etc... so on and so fuckin forth. The thing is don't bitch about something and not have a solution

so jot them down....

Whatever happens this bitch hit 4 fucking pages and managed to return to topic (Well same ballpark)! Kudos to all!

Where have you been hiding... Didn't know you were able to stay away from arma for so long haha

Moving out of the US? Missing you ingame man

No I'm stayin in the states. Just moved states. And it sucks that I can't play.

Can't use one of the neighbors internet for a bit?