StealthWalker

Bwolf And Fireteam Charlie

104 posts in this topic

He's uttering that sinful word again! Get Falloff in here! He will have to set this maggot straight!

Think falloff has been more inactive than wolf at this moment.. Why are all the good guys vanishing??

Last time I spoke to falloff he had his computer back I think but it wouldn't power up. So it seems his machine has sand!

Yeah, wolf you missed grovesy contemplating suicide due to pubber fuckwittery, Didn't laugh at the time but should of.

I thought that kind of thing was normal when dealing with pubbers

The ones that secure the objective then walk to back to the map marker without even destroying the objective O.O

Get back on so we can find out!

We're headed to vietnam now! you better get back on sometime soon, going to miss all the fun

tossin this up on here havent checked to see if an actual forum has been made up. 15. ) Suppression is underrated got bullets use em, it saves lives

the dmm squad thingy XD i love it

Poke around with a stick , and sooner or later it comes back...

N-N-NECRO POST!  But I don't care. I don't know if you guys ever made your other thread of advise but here is one anyway.

16) Stop hovering in that damn helo over the AO making it so your team can't hear themselves think, much less communicate.

On 12/7/2016 at 11:02 PM, waltermitty said:

N-N-NECRO POST!  But I don't care. I don't know if you guys ever made your other thread of advise but here is one anyway.

16) Stop hovering in that damn helo over the AO making it so your team can't hear themselves think, much less communicate.

N-N-N-N-NOOTTT YOUR FUCKING CLAN. Fuck off, I'll fly my helicopter how I please and so will all the other DMM tagged people. 

And THANK YOU for posting at DMMClan.net

Why the hell is this even posted here its nothing to do with the topic?

I didn't mean DMM, I meant people hovering MH-9's at 10m in the AO while bwolf is yelling at them to piss off with it because they just sit in a literal hover doing nothing.

I thought it was the spirit of the post with the things people were posting, sorry if I missed it's actual point. I'll be sure to avoid toes with any future post.

45 minutes ago, waltermitty said:

I didn't mean DMM, I meant people hovering MH-9's at 10m in the AO while bwolf is yelling at them to piss off with it because they just sit in a literal hover doing nothing.

I thought it was the spirit of the post with the things people were posting, sorry if I missed it's actual point. I'll be sure to avoid toes with any future post.

Hard to know who you are aiming at in posts through the other side of a computer screen. Carry on trooper