Sign in to follow this  
Xentrox

Epik Gaming

5 posts in this topic

I am done playing Epik Gaming servers, After an incident today i am most likely banned anyways. While mining on server 2 we were RDP'd by two seperate people, then attacked again on the road. i retaliated and killed our attacker after 2 Hemmits, a box truck, and about 3 truck loads of diamonds were lost, along with the same person on my team being shot and killed twice. I then went to the Epik Gaming TS3 server to verify the events. The "Sergeant" on duty, pretty much agreed with the story of the attackers and told us we had broken the rules. I am done with the bullshit these assholes are producing. They were obviously friends, the "Sergeant" made claims that he was "there" and "saw what happened" when either he was one of the attackers or he was lying. fuck them. where is our server

I do feel sorry for the admins there a lot of the time.. with what they have to deal with.. But honestly, this is why we say, only do diamonds when there isn't many people online.. Keeps yourself alive, and you don't have to worry about dipshits with guns texting you and saying "LEAVE OR DIE, BUT YOUR GONNA DIE ANYWAYS" I'd say fuck altis life alltogether, but I enjoy the time with you guys so I still stick around.. Unfortunately it was going to happen, but if you think about it.. How many players have been banned from our servers for teamkilling, because they've been the victims and turned around and fought back the same way? Thats the best way I can explain what I see of what happened to you, if you want we'll get in game and I'll compensate you myself.. Don't want to lose the crew we have going

You feel "sorry" for the stupid fucks that have made that mission into wasteland with cryptic unenforceable rules... why? They brought there shitty existence on themselves.

I recommend everyone takes the view that Epik Altis Life is actually wasteland and we should trust no-one, Kill everyone and hope we dont kill one of the kiddies the admins are getting sucked off by.

We need Rivals, Bitches we shoot on sight

I was still desperately wanting to burn those ASF fuckers at the airfield the other night, had the miniguns all lined up.. And for the record, I don't owe them nothing..