Fuck Yur MOM

WHY THE FUCK AM I BANNED????

35 posts in this topic

Yup, Shit like this happens when your a libtard that allows your 10 year old son on a rated game like arma...

16.gif

Bad Language
Violence
Online Gameplay

It even says that ESRB can't rate online experiences.

On 11/18/2015 at 11:13 AM, {DMM}th3barri3 said:

You got banned due to the simple matter of how you were treating people. Could of came in here and said that bad shit was happening, You called a few people names and got banned, But you didn't.

Your a regular that's been playing on our servers for 2 years. BULLSHIT! The three that I banned today: Nicole Bahls Gage Smith Family (I get more playtime in a week)

Fuck off and stay gone. I will never unban you from our servers!

BTW... You forgot 'o' in your name.

Listen. NONE of this would have happend if your admins would do something. I mean the admins are really crap. For example I was playing on DMM Patrol Ops  ARMA 3 and was doing a normal mission when a guy need help in a tank trying to get somewhere I picked him up and flew him over there after that an admin said this to me and I quote " If you do that again I will ban your ass." then banned me for hacking? literally makes no sence

21 minutes ago, daftvortex7 said:

Listen. NONE of this would have happend if your admins would do something. I mean the admins are really crap. For example I was playing on DMM Patrol Ops  ARMA 3 and was doing a normal mission when a guy need help in a tank trying to get somewhere I picked him up and flew him over there after that an admin said this to me and I quote " If you do that again I will ban your ass." then banned me for hacking? literally makes no sence

Wow you picked a really old thread where some ass clown came in to tell us how to admin the servers,

I see this only going downhill from here, good luck....

Hilarious.

No humility, just entitlement. 

Yes , this was truly EPIC, Furry does have a special way about him as well

Your mom should have swallowed that night, or at least save this server trouble by OD'ing on plan B after getting gang banged.

This is the second time in a week I have  been on this sight under the terms for being banned for stupid shit. I was just banned today for landing a fucking helicopter at the main base on your guys  Patrol Ops sever by {DMM} Sarge. I got a message telling me tat I had been warned when I didn't even get a warning. I would like to be unbanned an let back onto your guys server because I really do enjoy playing on it. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Ben Sheppard said:

This is the second time in a week I have  been on this sight under the terms for being banned for stupid shit. I was just banned today for landing a fucking helicopter at the main base on your guys  Patrol Ops sever by {DMM} Sarge. I got a message telling me tat I had been warned when I didn't even get a warning. I would like to be unbanned an let back onto your guys server because I really do enjoy playing on it. Thank you.

Your supposed to make a new topic in ban appeal when you need your ban removed!