Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
{DMM}th3barri3

Direct Connect

3 posts in this topic

For those that are encountering some difficulties finding the server in the list, add the following to you launch options in steam... +connect 208.70.251.156:27731

It will connect you to the server when you launch the game, If you want to play single player be ready to hit cancel.

the game is a smoldering pile of crap, barely worth the long wait to fire it up, worst performing game of all fuckin time, the game is love to hate and hate to love, but these guys have built a beautiful  incredibly sub par game,

rather than working on fixing game mechanics we get fuckin space balls, Space engineers is a waste of time,money and effort, and will do nothing more than aggravate you to no end even when having fun, rated lower than a steaming pile of cat shit

So I was up until 2 Am last night.  After my Appointment today spent a few hours as well.  Bottom line, the game works 100% great on my computer....but as far as from the server, it sucks space balls.  I got it up to .6 SIM, which is better than the .3 we were getting.  It should run at 1.0.  My ship and game run smooth as silk, no door exploding, not landing gear exploding etc.......  Basically, everything I read and llooked at says the server code is fucked.  I removed a shiton of mods today, and yes shiton is a fucking word, no different than confurious (confused to the point of getting furious)......and guess what, not difference.   The only thing that actually helped was to remove processing cores down to 2-4 of them from 24.  WTF!????

Love the game, but fuck the game until the Devs can fix it.