Sign in to follow this  
VXB

Viking Admin Abused

12 posts in this topic

Ban me for no reason just by flying a jet and shooting at the tanks then he proceds to say i was shooting at them and the city when at the tanks then viking say i can only shoot tanks and helis and i way shooting the scorchers and got banned for doing nothing

stop lying mate, i first said CAS STOP FIRING! cause me and some other guys were moving up and you still kept firing, then you did another  strafe. Cause of that i kicked you out of the Jet cause you refused to listen. Then you came back doing the exact think = firing fucking close to us even after i told you to fucking stop. And you just couldn't understand what you did wrong and you just kept argue with me. So i banned you for that. And i played under the name USER to find guys like you that just plays or fuck around to get easy kills or trying to get first place on the scoreboard

22:47:46 | (Side) User: CAS stop firing !
22:48:39 | (Group) Jefry: thnks
22:48:42 | (Group) Jefry: sorry
22:50:20 | (Group) Jefry: yhnks
22:52:48 | (Side) User: CAS will ONLY engage enemy INF if we call for u ! thats it!
22:53:09 | (Group) Johnny: saids who lol
22:53:29 | (Group) Johnny: lmao
22:53:39 | (Side) User: ever heard of the name [DMM] viking ?
22:53:39 | (Group) Johnny: well what are you going to do then?

And that is NOT admin abuse haha

In chat there was several players asking for CAS to only fire upon pinged targets, then multiple people asking you to hold fire until needed, with the admin abuse, ???? Viking kicked you out due to people including himself asking you to hold fire due to it being so close to friendlies, then he asked you to leave it at that and play the game and you continues to go on about the cas and why you where removed 

4 hours ago, {DMM} Viking said:

stop lying mate, i first said CAS STOP FIRING! cause me and some other guys were moving up and you still kept firing, then you did another  strafe. Cause of that i kicked you out of the Jet cause you refused to listen. Then you came back doing the exact think = firing fucking close to us even after i told you to fucking stop. And you just couldn't understand what you did wrong and you just kept argue with me. So i banned you for that. And i played under the name USER to find guys like you that just plays or fuck around to get easy kills or trying to get first place on the scoreboard

22:47:46 | (Side) User: CAS stop firing !
22:48:39 | (Group) Jefry: thnks
22:48:42 | (Group) Jefry: sorry
22:50:20 | (Group) Jefry: yhnks
22:52:48 | (Side) User: CAS will ONLY engage enemy INF if we call for u ! thats it!
22:53:09 | (Group) Johnny: saids who lol
22:53:29 | (Group) Johnny: lmao
22:53:39 | (Side) User: ever heard of the name [DMM] viking ?
22:53:39 | (Group) Johnny: well what are you going to do then?

And that is NOT admin abuse haha

You picked the wrong DMM admin to fuck with , you are busted , and not a soul here to give a fuck,
Obama is gone, there is not a single fuckin chance that your sentence will be commuted

I can not believe that someone would step into  our house, and call out an admin  with such flimsy liberal wish it were true proof

Fuckin snowflake entitled welfare fuckin cocksucker be gone

doesnt matter anymore im playing on a different server

plus when i joined it said "you have been kicked. Admin Ban for talking bad to admin or something like that"

32 minutes ago, VXB said:

plus when i joined it said "you have been kicked. Admin Ban for talking bad to admin or something like that"

That is right you have a permanent ban. Go bother some Libtards who accept your bullshit!

lol you are still missing facts because he said i can shoot tanks and helis witch i was. i was shooting tanks did he tell you guys that?

1 hour ago, The Man the God the Legend said:

You picked the wrong DMM admin to fuck with , you are busted , and not a soul here to give a fuck,
Obama is gone, there is not a single fuckin chance that your sentence will be commuted

I can not believe that someone would step into  our house, and call out an admin  with such flimsy liberal wish it were true proof

Fuckin snowflake entitled welfare fuckin cocksucker be gone

I dont play CAS on the server i only used it like 4 times on the server i use the heli most of the time(huron,ghost hawk) and was not really looking to get kills on the leaderboard.

1 hour ago, VXB said:

Another lie.. The ban reason is "can't shut up, keeps argue" so nothing about talking bad about an admin...

And you kind of show right now that the ban reason suits you..

I think that snowflake millenials miss the initial point/reason why they are banned in everything, from the out set you were asked to stop. That's it , you were given your chance. can you imagine snowflakes that had their own server? Fuk me the way you guys would handle a server would be just straight retard. So if you are asked to stop doing something then stop. U ain't seen abuse in ur life snowflake. Enjoy your new server I'm sure there are some very nice people over there to wrap you in cotton wool. 

ahh another admin abuse claim your tears sustain me, please by all means keep crying ,the harder the better

18 minutes ago, {DMM}Sarge said:

ahh another admin abuse claim your tears sustain me, please by all means keep crying ,the harder the better

thats EXACTLY what i was telling you the other night when u bite the pillow !

9 minutes ago, {DMM} Viking said:

thats EXACTLY what i was telling you the other night when u bite the pillow !

there was no pillow biting you were trying to asphyxiate me by shoving my head into the pillow 

you're a bad bad man viking i'm telling daddy on you