{DMM}Sarge

Patrol Ops Suggestions

92 posts in this topic

oh dam, shits getting personal, no need for facebook when you got the DMM forums :)

its not personal,u dont know dmm this is how we talk to each other

Just now, POWERSTRKE said:

its not personal,u dont know dmm this is how we talk to each other

don't worry I know the words aren't meant, because you said "I hate u" not "I hate you", the two letters mean so much more haha

u have to have a thick skin to be in our clan,nothing is ever taken to heart unless ur a pillow biting liberal

bah, words are words... you'd have to be an idiot to take words from someone who is 2,000 miles away from you personal... its all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits... I'm sure with being Scottish I get my fair share of insults a day haha

4 hours ago, {DMM}Sarge said:

however another PO server with ACTUAL mods included such as rhs and cup might be fucking awesome 

Oh there's loads of  maps and game modes  like the takistan domi one. Me and stealth used to run around as civilians and try and blow up shawn...but yeh there's loads of maps with rhs and stuff like that, that we have under our belt. We should play it sometime. Mainly for DMM but fun none the less, we would still invite pubbers though

13 hours ago, sgtfucker said:

Mod server is up for you modder to dick with.  rcon is working as well.

RCON is on the other hand not working for patrol ops at the moment

Map and installed Sling mods aren't seeming to work properly here. I do believe it is time to take the map down, re-upload old with runway lights gone and blacklist on

Edited by Theassassinzz
It may be best to remove sling load mods first, restart and check map from there. I am confused as to how it is running so differently from the test server. The test server was a headless client also with a server panel and everything, run out of a tower

Scratch that last, battle eye is just down.

I changed the password for arma 3.  we solved the rcon issue and it was up and working all day yesterday.  Get with someone that has the new rcon.  thank Joe for that.

Suggestion here, Earplugs.

I spend a lot of time running Heli-transport so much so that I have adjusted my ingame volume as well as helped other to do the same so I don't mind it so much.  However new players to the game or just new to the server have been frequently asking for earplugs.

head over to armaholic.com    theres alot of different types of earplug scripts/addons etc..would be cool to have on our server yes...people are working on some stuff atm so stay tuned

Might look into that, but think it's better for players to learn how to change the volume settings or use mods. Cause I try to keep the script on the server to the minimal :)

Is it possible we could get civilians in the AOs?