Sign in to follow this  
bob

just got banned

13 posts in this topic

Hi, i"m writing because i got banned tonight on your server and i am wondering why? i have been playing on your server off an on for a couple of months and NEVER had a problem with anyone nor has anyone had a problem with me. I have been playing computer games for 20 years and have never been banned from any game Ive played i don't hack and  i don't cheat, i wouldn't even know where to begin as far as hacking goes nor would i want to, when it comes down to it its just a game, i was sitting in a hunter at the base waiting for a pickup and i get a message saying i was banned for possible hack, hopefully someone can shed some light on this and help me get un banned. Thanks in advanced for any help and or adivce 

30 minutes ago, bob said:

Hi, i"m writing because i got banned tonight on your server and i am wondering why? i have been playing on your server off an on for a couple of months and NEVER had a problem with anyone nor has anyone had a problem with me. I have been playing computer games for 20 years and have never been banned from any game Ive played i don't hack and  i don't cheat, i wouldn't even know where to begin as far as hacking goes nor would i want to, when it comes down to it its just a game, i was sitting in a hunter at the base waiting for a pickup and i get a message saying i was banned for possible hack, hopefully someone can shed some light on this and help me get un banned. Thanks in advanced for any help and or adivce 

Probably was carpet ban to remove a hacker happens all the time. They may have removed your ban, or if not let them know GUID and they will remove you from being banned.

4 minutes ago, bob said:

thank you for the response how do i find my GUILD never had to do this before

When you join a server I believe it shows your GUID when you join. There are other ways if you look at other ban posts allot of members post how to get a GUID!

Get your Steam64ID here... https://steamid.io/lookup (Must be number like...  7656119826232683)

Put it in here...  http://armstalker.com/guid/index.html

We need the output from the lower text field of the converter.

another way to do it bob, is join a random server and your GUID comes up in the chat window bottom left when you connect.

i removed your ban bob: 

this is your GUID : a6284555239e18d895151b6995ca4ff3 

Thank you NATE666 for your help, did i do something wrong or was it a blanket ban?

also THANKS to cypher

well usually,when someone is hacking or doing something they shouldnt and its hard for the admin to find them so they ban the most suspect people which is usually people at base either idle not moving or looking still or people they dont know..some people get caught up in the blanket ban..but people like yourself come in here civilized and ask to be unbanned get it removed easily..some bans you catch people red handed,,,others are harder..cheers bob..so i doubt you were doing anything wrong..the ban msg was pos hacker..meaning possible hacker :D