Sign in to follow this  
iLewisCx

Got banned and haven't been on server in a while

7 posts in this topic

Hello DMMClan, 

The other day I tried to join your server and it came up with " Admin Ban" and also said "Banned for spawning vehicles" I haven't been on the server in about 2 weeks and I have  been banned, is this some mistake or something? 

Thanks, 

iLewisCx

24 minutes ago, iLewisCx said:

Hello DMMClan, 

The other day I tried to join your server and it came up with " Admin Ban" and also said "Banned for spawning vehicles" I haven't been on the server in about 2 weeks and I have  been banned, is this some mistake or something? 

Thanks, 

iLewisCx

your ban stays, you were banned earlier for the same thing and now you are banned again..

6 minutes ago, {DMM} Viking said:

your ban stays, you were banned earlier for the same thing and now you are banned again..

I haven't been on the server in a few weeks so how can I get banned for supposedly spawning vehicles. 

Im not gonna unban you, but if the person who banned you think you should be unbanned its up to him.

this is the reason for the ban " Spawning vehicles, you are a bad lier btw"

Kid we operate our ban system much like the courts run the law (Or should be anyways). If you are a repeated offender on our server we have no choice but to chop your nuts off (preferably when the server is full) so when you are banned for all eternity it sets an example that if ANYONE playing decides they think their balls are made of steel and can do the same thing well... "Idk man, I don't wanna get banned again they might chop my nuts off"

SO... enjoy your banned life.... Oh and uh.. don't drop your soap.

2 minutes ago, {DMM}Rockdpm said:

Oh and uh.. don't drop your soap.

I like it when they drop the soap.... >:)

28 minutes ago, {DMM}Rockdpm said:

Kid we operate our ban system much like the courts run the law (Or should be anyways). If you are a repeated offender on our server we have no choice but to chop your nuts off (preferably when the server is full) so when you are banned for all eternity it sets an example that if ANYONE playing decides they think their balls are made of steel and can do the same thing well... "Idk man, I don't wanna get banned again they might chop my nuts off"

SO... enjoy your banned life.... Oh and uh.. don't drop your soap.

12de9e9f7a0e25ac508eec06d39083dc.jpg