Mason

sister was ban for (possibly hacker) wile OFFLINE

42 posts in this topic

A3 Patrol ops 

My Name is Mason, i am a 1st Lieutenant for the USAF and dont have time for this, but if its for my sister then i do.

This is not an angry message in reply. we are just confused. as to why this has happened. 

So as of 11:20pm~ or so on feb-16th which was the Thursday. my sister was messing with her mods and jumping on and off the server due the server allowing open mods. She told me "the suppressors, and bi-pods dont work in the arsenal, so i quit the game when i see they dont work, and disable a mod that might cause this, then quickly try to jump back on" 

But this time when she tried to get back on, she saw that she was "admin ban (Possible Hacker)"

i dont know how you all work this crap out to find any possibilities of hackers. just because some one leaves a server when a hacker is on, then that person gets ban for being the hacker is a bit... obtuse thinking. (is what im thinking happen).

Iv played on these A3 servers before, and the only ones we ever have played on is 509th and DIMM. 509th is ... alright, Lynne says theyre a bit rough with her on gender crap. so she prefers to play on DIMM servers who are nice to her, and its fun.

iv looked around the A3 servers and these 2 servers are the only ones that we can play on. the other servers require massive ammount of mods or ban specific mods that we have and wont even let us join on. 

SO as of this moment. Other then the 509th. we have NO other servers to play on. No idea where this "possibility of being a hacker" BULLSHIT came from, but it is very uncalled for without reason or practice. No warnings, no trial, no chance. i understand that most people would ban hackers ASAP... but Lynnette was not even on the server when she was ban to my knowledge, she even told me she was on the server for no longer then 1 or 2 minutes before she left. 

Furthermore, Hacking. my sister doesnt know the difference between a hard drive and a stick of fucking ram. let alone program coding. im trying to teach her. but. Lynnette - hacking? you have a better bet of pigs flying at THIS current point. 

Lastly, Carpet bans. bad way to keep a server going. use Kicks instead of bans. when the hacks stop. ban the last guy who was kicked.


Thank you for your time-
1LT. M.K.Weskier (Lynnette 's Brother)

 -See you on the battlefield!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I can't really see why you have to let us know your rank and that you are currently serving..but nevertheless we need her GUID to look into her ban. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am the Admin who banned Lynnette and this was a process of elimination. I also served in the USAF and I do not ban for no reason. After I banned Lynnette the hacking stopped. I will unban but please know this I always keep a log and take my role very seriously.

Thank You,

{DMM}Joes Crabshack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mason said:

 

Lastly, Carpet bans. bad way to keep a server going. use Kicks instead of bans. when the hacks stop. ban the last guy who was kicked.


Thank you for your time-
1LT. M.K.Weskier (Lynnette 's Brother)

 -See you on the battlefield!

Its not always that simple pal...

 

Thank you for your time-
 - {DMM}NATE666 (Grovesy's mum)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as I Thank you for your service... it doesn't mean you are part of some "Get off the hook" club. That shit don't exist here. Our banning process works because it keeps out the people that come in here and say sorry once and come back under a different name and do it again. What Joe did was exactly what I would have done. Its called Process of elimination, you would probably be aware of it if you went through basic training for the Air Force... we use that to weed out the shit heads and the "give-a-damn's". 

Now, looks like she's gonna get another try again but DMM is a take it or leave it kinda group. Not saying we are like 509th because we aren't Milsim BUT we are in retrospect like them in the means of a bunch of assholes some days, and some days a bunch of nice guys. But we shoot to treat everyone fair on our server. So, fuck up again and you might find yourself back here begging for last chance. We don't give special priv's to anyone. 

10 hours ago, Mason said:

 

Lastly, Carpet bans. bad way to keep a server going. use Kicks instead of bans. when the hacks stop. ban the last guy who was kicked.


Thank you for your time-
1LT. M.K.Weskier (Lynnette 's Brother)

 -See you on the battlefield!

Also, you are treading thin ice telling us how to run our server... bigggg fuck up there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LT send me a GUID and I will unban her, thought this would be taken care of by now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Man the God the Legend said:

LT send me a GUID and I will unban her, thought this would be taken care of by now

I thought Joe said he removed her ban, he also said he has a log for who he bans and why!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joe did remove it shortly after the appeal. I checked it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, {DMM}Rockdpm said:

As much as I Thank you for your service... it doesn't mean you are part of some "Get off the hook" club. That shit don't exist here. Our banning process works because it keeps out the people that come in here and say sorry once and come back under a different name and do it again. What Joe did was exactly what I would have done. Its called Process of elimination, you would probably be aware of it if you went through basic training for the Air Force... we use that to weed out the shit heads and the "give-a-damn's". 

Now, looks like she's gonna get another try again but DMM is a take it or leave it kinda group. Not saying we are like 509th because we aren't Milsim BUT we are in retrospect like them in the means of a bunch of assholes some days, and some days a bunch of nice guys. But we shoot to treat everyone fair on our server. So, fuck up again and you might find yourself back here begging for last chance. We don't give special priv's to anyone. 

Also, you are treading thin ice telling us how to run our server... bigggg fuck up there.

 Wasnt saying "look im in service, so unban my relative" no. i was explaining how i had work and some of us dont have the time to really put out an appeal. but i would make the time for my sister. I write reports, its my job in the USAF. So the format of my message is made to a point. i am sorry this irritates you. (is how i feel from your message)

   First, i am sorry that you had to insult the united states military because i did not approve of the "process of elimination" severeness of carrying out this situation that your server has to use. as the military and the server are not connected. and should show no sharing penalties, treatments, or favor-ability.  do not compare them. With games, specially arma there are many ways to do this, weed-outs can be a way, yes, i agree. but the severity of banning everyone, one by one, till it stops; on a video game, where the server souly relies on player base and rankings; a ban by ban is not the answer. it works yes, i will give you that. But as most servers, iv learned from Arma 3 servers in the past, you can ban IDs when people are offline, like you guys did to my sister.

   Secondly, Well just think of it this way, what about the few people that just recently joined onto the DIMM server? usually theres about... 20 new people a day im guessing on the best days, and doing a cross server ban one by one, then they wont come back thinking they where ban. i mean, iv seen your guys ban message posts appeals on the forums in both the server chart and here on website, and these are usually people that have been playing on the server for a bit and take their time to go out of their way, like im doing. to contact you guys.

   Also what is with "So, fuck up again and you might find yourself back here begging for last chance" i do not understand this. there was no warning, chances, or trials. once again, not the military so Guilty till proven innocent isnt a thing unless you really want to call everyone that is STILL ban from the first carpet ban is guilty for not going out of their way. Not trying to be aggravating or attack anyone, but im trying to figure out the logic to the server. How we are taught is if something is conflicting STOP EVERYTHING, do NOT continue, do NOT fall back. stay in one spot till things are figured out.... that aside, my sister or i never fucked up in the first place. so???

   Finally, i am sorry. "Also, you are treading thin ice telling us how to run our server... bigggg fuck up there." i dont understand? im not telling you how to run The Man the God the Legend's sever. i am suggesting a better way of how to deal with hackers to also help server population as well. you can RUN the server as you see fit. but population is a thing for every server. But here is another suggestion, even when you are an officer, that doesnt mean its YOUR platoon... do NOT threaten me with hostility.

 In the End- You can be as big as you want and feel. that is fine. but do NOT threaten randoms for trivial matters. This is very unprofessional and unintuitive to be threatening randoms looking to why they where wrongfully ban without warning or notification, but for a good reason. MAYBE if you put up a sign or something some place like your ban mods sign, stating that the server does Carpet Bans; Many people would not have freaked out. i already stated " This is not an angry message in reply. we are just confused. as to why this has happened." SO for you to come off has hostile to a plea of a random that wants to know whats going on, who is looking to stay a loyal player to the server, is not very blue.  I am not trying to make anyone look bad, but i will retaliate if i am talked down to or threatened; if or when i must, in the most mature of ways possible. Thank you for your time.

 

Thank you for your time-
     1LT. M.K.Weskier (Lynnette 's Brother)

 -See you on the battlefield!

 

20 hours ago, Joes Crabshack said:

I am the Admin who banned Lynnette and this was a process of elimination. I also served in the USAF and I do not ban for no reason. After I banned Lynnette the hacking stopped. I will unban but please know this I always keep a log and take my role very seriously.

Thank You,

{DMM}Joes Crabshack

no problem, sorry for the extended confusion! ill tell her when she gets home! +1

 

 

Thank you for your time-
     1LT. M.K.Weskier (Lynnette 's Brother)

 -See you on the battlefield!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mason said:

 Wasnt saying "look im in service, so unban my relative" no. i was explaining how i had work and some of us dont have the time to really put out an appeal. but i would make the time for my sister. I write reports, its my job in the USAF. So the format of my message is made to a point. i am sorry this irritates you. (is how i feel from your message)

   First, i am sorry that you had to insult the united states military because i did not approve of the "process of elimination" severeness of carrying out this situation that your server has to use. as the military and the server are not connected. and should show no sharing penalties, treatments, or favor-ability.  do not compare them. With games, specially arma there are many ways to do this, weed-outs can be a way, yes, i agree. but the severity of banning everyone, one by one, till it stops; on a video game, where the server souly relies on player base and rankings; a ban by ban is not the answer. it works yes, i will give you that. But as most servers, iv learned from Arma 3 servers in the past, you can ban IDs when people are offline, like you guys did to my sister.

   Secondly, Well just think of it this way, what about the few people that just recently joined onto the DIMM server? usually theres about... 20 new people a day im guessing on the best days, and doing a cross server ban one by one, then they wont come back thinking they where ban. i mean, iv seen your guys ban message posts appeals on the forums in both the server chart and here on website, and these are usually people that have been playing on the server for a bit and take their time to go out of their way, like im doing. to contact you guys.

   Also what is with "So, fuck up again and you might find yourself back here begging for last chance" i do not understand this. there was no warning, chances, or trials. once again, not the military so Guilty till proven innocent isnt a thing unless you really want to call everyone that is STILL ban from the first carpet ban is guilty for not going out of their way. Not trying to be aggravating or attack anyone, but im trying to figure out the logic to the server. How we are taught is if something is conflicting STOP EVERYTHING, do NOT continue, do NOT fall back. stay in one spot till things are figured out.... that aside, my sister or i never fucked up in the first place. so???

   Finally, i am sorry. "Also, you are treading thin ice telling us how to run our server... bigggg fuck up there." i dont understand? im not telling you how to run The Man the God the Legend's sever. i am suggesting a better way of how to deal with hackers to also help server population as well. you can RUN the server as you see fit. but population is a thing for every server. But here is another suggestion, even when you are an officer, that doesnt mean its YOUR platoon... do NOT threaten me with hostility.

 In the End- You can be as big as you want and feel. that is fine. but do NOT threaten randoms for trivial matters. This is very unprofessional and unintuitive to be threatening randoms looking to why they where wrongfully ban without warning or notification, but for a good reason. MAYBE if you put up a sign or something some place like your ban mods sign, stating that the server does Carpet Bans; Many people would not have freaked out. i already stated " This is not an angry message in reply. we are just confused. as to why this has happened." SO for you to come off has hostile to a plea of a random that wants to know whats going on, who is looking to stay a loyal player to the server, is not very blue.  I am not trying to make anyone look bad, but i will retaliate if i am talked down to or threatened; if or when i must, in the most mature of ways possible. Thank you for your time.

 

Thank you for your time-
     1LT. M.K.Weskier (Lynnette 's Brother)

 -See you on the battlefield!

 

thanks! ill tell her when she gets home! +1

 

Thank you for your time-
     1LT. M.K.Weskier (Lynnette 's Brother)

 -See you on the battlefield!

no problem, sorry for the extended confusion! ill tell her when she gets home!

 

 

Thank you for your time-
     1LT. M.K.Weskier (Lynnette 's Brother)

 -See you on the battlefield!

Sorry but you seem to have forgotten this is the Internet... not the real world. Real world... I'd probably kiss your ass because I appreciate the people that serve... on here? I still appreciate your service BUT I don't put up with anyone's shit online or offline. I have said it many times, my Integrity of my character will never be compromised. I am who I am 24/7.. But Cross owns this clan, I'm just an admin. SO I'm out of this for further conversation but YES you did tell us how to run our server and you are being too ignorant and arrogant to see it.

"

Lastly, Carpet bans. bad way to keep a server going. use Kicks instead of bans. when the hacks stop. ban the last guy who was kicked.

"

Can't see that, might wanna get an eye exam. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey dude, I was on the server at the time, and it was just process of elimination, not a carpet ban. We don't really appreciate when people get saucy with us. Just, don't argue. We agreed to unban her, and did. I don't know why you replied with a wall of text. I understand you served, but sometimes all people are good at are ordering a fresh set of grid squares. Chill out d00d.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mason said:

 Wasnt saying "look im in service, so unban my relative" no. i was explaining how i had work and some of us dont have the time to really put out an appeal. but i would make the time for my sister. I write reports, its my job in the USAF. So the format of my message is made to a point. i am sorry this irritates you. (is how i feel from your message)

   First, i am sorry that you had to insult the united states military because i did not approve of the "process of elimination" severeness of carrying out this situation that your server has to use. as the military and the server are not connected. and should show no sharing penalties, treatments, or favor-ability.  do not compare them. With games, specially arma there are many ways to do this, weed-outs can be a way, yes, i agree. but the severity of banning everyone, one by one, till it stops; on a video game, where the server souly relies on player base and rankings; a ban by ban is not the answer. it works yes, i will give you that. But as most servers, iv learned from Arma 3 servers in the past, you can ban IDs when people are offline, like you guys did to my sister.

   Secondly, Well just think of it this way, what about the few people that just recently joined onto the DIMM server? usually theres about... 20 new people a day im guessing on the best days, and doing a cross server ban one by one, then they wont come back thinking they where ban. i mean, iv seen your guys ban message posts appeals on the forums in both the server chart and here on website, and these are usually people that have been playing on the server for a bit and take their time to go out of their way, like im doing. to contact you guys.

   Also what is with "So, fuck up again and you might find yourself back here begging for last chance" i do not understand this. there was no warning, chances, or trials. once again, not the military so Guilty till proven innocent isnt a thing unless you really want to call everyone that is STILL ban from the first carpet ban is guilty for not going out of their way. Not trying to be aggravating or attack anyone, but im trying to figure out the logic to the server. How we are taught is if something is conflicting STOP EVERYTHING, do NOT continue, do NOT fall back. stay in one spot till things are figured out.... that aside, my sister or i never fucked up in the first place. so???

   Finally, i am sorry. "Also, you are treading thin ice telling us how to run our server... bigggg fuck up there." i dont understand? im not telling you how to run The Man the God the Legend's sever. i am suggesting a better way of how to deal with hackers to also help server population as well. you can RUN the server as you see fit. but population is a thing for every server. But here is another suggestion, even when you are an officer, that doesnt mean its YOUR platoon... do NOT threaten me with hostility.

 In the End- You can be as big as you want and feel. that is fine. but do NOT threaten randoms for trivial matters. This is very unprofessional and unintuitive to be threatening randoms looking to why they where wrongfully ban without warning or notification, but for a good reason. MAYBE if you put up a sign or something some place like your ban mods sign, stating that the server does Carpet Bans; Many people would not have freaked out. i already stated " This is not an angry message in reply. we are just confused. as to why this has happened." SO for you to come off has hostile to a plea of a random that wants to know whats going on, who is looking to stay a loyal player to the server, is not very blue.  I am not trying to make anyone look bad, but i will retaliate if i am talked down to or threatened; if or when i must, in the most mature of ways possible. Thank you for your time.

 

 

I will try to answer this as best as i can and you will have to excuse if i make any spelling or grammatical mistakes since english is not my first language.  The reason i thought your appeal was pretty "weird" was that you made it so extremely complicated and long for no reason what so ever.  You could just have said " my sister was banned the other night and i cant really see why, is it possible for you guys to look into this. here is her GUID...."  And since you are in the armed forces and i cant really see why it should be that much of a difference from what i have here, and from what they teach us here is that you should make this kind of stuff short and correct and that's it.

 

And sometimes when we are having a hard time finding the ones who hack the server we do something called a carpet ban and we keep banning people until the hacking stops and then we go back and un-ban the person or persons who were innocent and in this case the hacking stopped after your sister was banned. And i´m not saying that she was guilty of the hacking cause i don't believe she was that but the hacker might have gotten spooked and stopped when he saw that we had an admin on.

And since our server is pretty popular we cant just kick people until the hacking stops since they can just join in again, switch names and then come back again and keep doing this shit. And YES we have tried that way and it doesn't work mate.

And lastly.. its DMM not DIMM..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well... officers in a fucking nutshell..... thank god I was enlisted, at least we have common sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Mason said:

 Wasnt saying "look im in service, so unban my relative" no. i was explaining how i had work and some of us dont have the time to really put out an appeal. but i would make the time for my sister. I write reports, its my job in the USAF. So the format of my message is made to a point. i am sorry this irritates you. (is how i feel from your message)

   First, i am sorry that you had to insult the united states military because i did not approve of the "process of elimination" severeness of carrying out this situation that your server has to use. as the military and the server are not connected. and should show no sharing penalties, treatments, or favor-ability.  do not compare them. With games, specially arma there are many ways to do this, weed-outs can be a way, yes, i agree. but the severity of banning everyone, one by one, till it stops; on a video game, where the server souly relies on player base and rankings; a ban by ban is not the answer. it works yes, i will give you that. But as most servers, iv learned from Arma 3 servers in the past, you can ban IDs when people are offline, like you guys did to my sister.

   Secondly, Well just think of it this way, what about the few people that just recently joined onto the DIMM server? usually theres about... 20 new people a day im guessing on the best days, and doing a cross server ban one by one, then they wont come back thinking they where ban. i mean, iv seen your guys ban message posts appeals on the forums in both the server chart and here on website, and these are usually people that have been playing on the server for a bit and take their time to go out of their way, like im doing. to contact you guys.

   Also what is with "So, fuck up again and you might find yourself back here begging for last chance" i do not understand this. there was no warning, chances, or trials. once again, not the military so Guilty till proven innocent isnt a thing unless you really want to call everyone that is STILL ban from the first carpet ban is guilty for not going out of their way. Not trying to be aggravating or attack anyone, but im trying to figure out the logic to the server. How we are taught is if something is conflicting STOP EVERYTHING, do NOT continue, do NOT fall back. stay in one spot till things are figured out.... that aside, my sister or i never fucked up in the first place. so???

   Finally, i am sorry. "Also, you are treading thin ice telling us how to run our server... bigggg fuck up there." i dont understand? im not telling you how to run The Man the God the Legend's sever. i am suggesting a better way of how to deal with hackers to also help server population as well. you can RUN the server as you see fit. but population is a thing for every server. But here is another suggestion, even when you are an officer, that doesnt mean its YOUR platoon... do NOT threaten me with hostility.

 In the End- You can be as big as you want and feel. that is fine. but do NOT threaten randoms for trivial matters. This is very unprofessional and unintuitive to be threatening randoms looking to why they where wrongfully ban without warning or notification, but for a good reason. MAYBE if you put up a sign or something some place like your ban mods sign, stating that the server does Carpet Bans; Many people would not have freaked out. i already stated " This is not an angry message in reply. we are just confused. as to why this has happened." SO for you to come off has hostile to a plea of a random that wants to know whats going on, who is looking to stay a loyal player to the server, is not very blue.  I am not trying to make anyone look bad, but i will retaliate if i am talked down to or threatened; if or when i must, in the most mature of ways possible. Thank you for your time.

 

Thank you for your time-
     1LT. M.K.Weskier (Lynnette 's Brother)

 -See you on the battlefield!

 

no problem, sorry for the extended confusion! ill tell her when she gets home! +1

 

 

Thank you for your time-
     1LT. M.K.Weskier (Lynnette 's Brother)

 -See you on the battlefield!

You came in here giving us your statistics, pretty much before you even asked for to have your ban removed. Multiple DMM members have felt you were trying to make yourself feel entitled, by stating your rank and occupation. If you don't have time to put in an appeal, then you obviously don't care to play on our server.

How the fuck did anyone insult the United States Military, god your arrogance is sickening. We have members who were, or are in the military at some point of their life... We get rid of hackers by process of elimination. You are not the first snowflake to complain and won't be the last! You as well as the others are guests on DMM, I am not sure how you feel you have any say how we run our server at all. If you simply asked us why do we do carpet bans we would tell you.

Why would we care about server rankings? All I know is we usually have a full server and pretty much have to kick for DMM members to join at times!

If you think you know how to run a server. Then go rent one, and then come back a few months later and tell us we were wrong with the way we Admin. Let us know how often you have a full server with your administration methods!

Honestly your sister probably was innocent, but you have made yourself a fucking target. Seven out of ten times the people banned more than once, do turn out to be the problem, so our system does work.

The DMM Admins are more than fair here with removing bans, but then some people come in here demanding to be removed, or deny they ever did anything. I don't think I one saw any form of asking politely for your sister to have her ban removed. All I have read was how you feel we don't run our server right, and pretty much came here to vent expecting to get what you want.

Everything you have said pretty much is telling us how we should run our server. The more shit you spew the more you whine. I have seen better appeals from young kids on these forums than your post. As Viking said stating how you are not sure why your were banned, and would like to have it removed; would have been a much better appeal, than your wall of text bitching about our server administration procedures.

Honestly I don't care who you are. I am not afraid of anyone online or in real life. I get tired of people coming online trying to act tough, or act superior. You are an American Officer in the USAF, so what do you want a cookie?

Take a serious look at your posts and you will hopefully see what we are calling you out on. Unless they give morons officer ranks in America , I  would hope you could comprehend what you wrote as completely opposite of what you are trying to tell yourself in your defensive post.

The last thing that blows me away about you is;  Joe removed your ban, and yet you still haven't even said thank you. Instead you kept writing about how were being mean to guests on our server. Apparently we attacked your person with our comments, which led you to writing more walls of text to defend your bullshit!

I am glad I am not American, because I don't need to thank you at fucking all. Its arrogant fucks like you who give America a bad name!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'M SURE MANY OF YOU GUYS ALREADY KNOW THIS..... this dude is full of shit... just did a whole background check on the dude. So here yall go.

https://plus.google.com/105844227037539408332

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKWhYaPDedbJ6Ge7m91NceQ

http://steamcommunity.com/id/JullianWeskier/

http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197986818157

https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/Lynnette Jullianas Weskier

http://www.enjin.com/profile/10100546/info

I love the internet sometimes :D

Edited by {DMM}chorpionking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, {DMM}chorpionking said:

I'M SURE MANY OF YOU GUYS ALREADY KNOW THIS..... this dude is full of shit... just did a whole background check on the dude. So here yall go.

https://plus.google.com/105844227037539408332

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKWhYaPDedbJ6Ge7m91NceQ

http://steamcommunity.com/id/JullianWeskier/

http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197986818157

https://gate.eveonline.com/Profile/Lynnette Jullianas Weskier

 

I love the internet sometimes :D

Hahah and here i was, trying to be nice again..

And WTF is this " or Reaper Princess (from time in the military) " that must be the lamest fucking nickname ever..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its very interesting, you know some of us still halve DOD access, and can look your service record up very very easily. Its fun for me to do a background check on folks. The fact that you even put Lt. Mason Weskier (name doesn't exist btw) thinking that some of us ACTUAL veterans wouldn't do a check. Its a damn shame that some of us who have sacrificed so much to see you come on here and fake the funk. 

 

Damn fucking shame. I have rebanned the GUID of this player permanently, I hope you all see this as just. REASON: STOLEN VALOR and TRANSVESTITE WEIRDO -Chorp.

Edited by {DMM}chorpionking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, {DMM}chorpionking said:

Its very interesting, you know some of us still have DOD access, and can look your service record up very very easily. Its fun for me to do a background check on folks. The fact that you even put Lt. Mason Weskier (name doesn't exist btw) thinking that some of us ACTUALLY veterans wouldn't do a check. Its a damn shame that some of us who have sacrificed so much to see you come on here and fake the funk. 

 

Damn fucking shame. I have rebanned the GUID of this player permanently, I hope you all see this as just. REASON: STOLEN VALOR and TRANSVESTITE WEIRDO -Chorp.

Stolen Valor is a fucking perm ban no matter what !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, {DMM} Viking said:

I will try to answer this as best as i can and you will have to excuse if i make any spelling or grammatical mistakes since english is not my first language.  The reason i thought your appeal was pretty "weird" was that you made it so extremely complicated and long for no reason what so ever.  You could just have said " my sister was banned the other night and i cant really see why, is it possible for you guys to look into this. here is her GUID...."  And since you are in the armed forces and i cant really see why it should be that much of a difference from what i have here, and from what they teach us here is that you should make this kind of stuff short and correct and that's it.

 

And sometimes when we are having a hard time finding the ones who hack the server we do something called a carpet ban and we keep banning people until the hacking stops and then we go back and un-ban the person or persons who were innocent and in this case the hacking stopped after your sister was banned. And i´m not saying that she was guilty of the hacking cause i don't believe she was that but the hacker might have gotten spooked and stopped when he saw that we had an admin on.

And since our server is pretty popular we cant just kick people until the hacking stops since they can just join in again, switch names and then come back again and keep doing this shit. And YES we have tried that way and it doesn't work mate.

And lastly.. its DMM not DIMM..

No that was generally just me, as when you make an appeal, on the old servers i sue to run or played for, majority of them required a REAL REASON. not just "oh im not a hacker, unbanz pleaz". that crap wouldnt fly. im not knowing how the off game community works. i tried to atleast jump into TS3 first, but it was password locked, then tried server counter site. then i came across the steam page that led me here. iv been on servers from Gmod, to Ark, and so forth that would ban for no reason then to unban you would need a good evaluation explanation for the reason you where ban for no reason. most the time they wouldnt even go through such the few seconds to unban. but... those servers didnt last long. (this is my experience with most, about 75% of servers iv played sense 1998). 

 

Again, im a paper pusher... most the time. Its a habit to make things to a structural point, and past experience with servers. sorry about that!

 

Thats the thing that i dont understand, she left the server herself. she was offline when she was ban, she came back after disabling some mods she got and she was ban. 

A carpet-ban i understand that this is something you do. but i myself did not know this existed. you need to put in a notification near spawn to inform newer players about this system (this is a suggestion, not an order...)

ah. totally thought out on the name change thing. that was my misunderstanding then in this area! thanks for clearing it up! 

YES! i am sorry, there use to be an old Group called DIMM for Dystopia or Empires (forgot which game) was just use to inputting that extra key.

 

3 hours ago, {DMM}Cypher said:

You came in here giving us your statistics, pretty much before you even asked for to have your ban removed. Multiple DMM members have felt you were trying to make yourself feel entitled, by stating your rank and occupation. If you don't have time to put in an appeal, then you obviously don't care to play on our server.

How the fuck did anyone insult the United States Military, god your arrogance is sickening. We have members who were, or are in the military at some point of their life... We get rid of hackers by process of elimination. You are not the first snowflake to complain and won't be the last! You as well as the others are guests on DMM, I am not sure how you feel you have any say how we run our server at all. If you simply asked us why do we do carpet bans we would tell you.

Why would we care about server rankings? All I know is we usually have a full server and pretty much have to kick for DMM members to join at times!

If you think you know how to run a server. Then go rent one, and then come back a few months later and tell us we were wrong with the way we Admin. Let us know how often you have a full server with your administration methods!

Honestly your sister probably was innocent, but you have made yourself a fucking target. Seven out of ten times the people banned more than once, do turn out to be the problem, so our system does work.

The DMM Admins are more than fair here with removing bans, but then some people come in here demanding to be removed, or deny they ever did anything. I don't think I one saw any form of asking politely for your sister to have her ban removed. All I have read was how you feel we don't run our server right, and pretty much came here to vent expecting to get what you want.

Everything you have said pretty much is telling us how we should run our server. The more shit you spew the more you whine. I have seen better appeals from young kids on these forums than your post. As Viking said stating how you are not sure why your were banned, and would like to have it removed; would have been a much better appeal, than your wall of text bitching about our server administration procedures.

Honestly I don't care who you are. I am not afraid of anyone online or in real life. I get tired of people coming online trying to act tough, or act superior. You are an American Officer in the USAF, so what do you want a cookie?

Take a serious look at your posts and you will hopefully see what we are calling you out on. Unless they give morons officer ranks in America , I  would hope you could comprehend what you wrote as completely opposite of what you are trying to tell yourself in your defensive post.

The last thing that blows me away about you is;  Joe removed your ban, and yet you still haven't even said thank you. Instead you kept writing about how were being mean to guests on our server. Apparently we attacked your person with our comments, which led you to writing more walls of text to defend your bullshit!

I am glad I am not American, because I don't need to thank you at fucking all. Its arrogant fucks like you who give America a bad name!

Oh, no, i myself do not care what game i play or one of 2 available servers. Though at this point its ether 509th or DMM. and DMM seams to be the place my sister wants to come back to. so here we are. Sorry for that confusion! 

I could have misunderstood but what i got was " As much as I Thank you for your service... it doesn't mean you are part of some "Get off the hook" club. That shit don't exist here. " what i understood, he did not take too kindly to the those in the service even though he said thanks for it. i dont understand what that middle part is all about. it doesnt make sense to me. "get off the hook" club. i dont understand. 

??? i do not understand "I am not sure how you feel you have any say how we run our server at all."  where is it that i was complaining, i made it clear with the third line of my first post This is not an angry message in reply. we are just confused. as to why this has happened.  but i am sorry if it has come off as bad at all. thank you for the message. 

Full servers? then when ever i look at your server listing in server tracker it must be in a low time. sorry for my misconception! 

there is nothing wrong with your methods as have been checked by Viking, you cant kick people because they will come back under a new name, i understand that now. as iv never owned an A3 server but iv seen other servers (when my game was vanilla still) do what i was talking about. sorry for if i came off sounding insulting

She says this is her first real ban in A3.

ah no. i was just asking in the first place why there was a ban and how unexpected it was. i did never ask for her to be unban. i mean if she did some how find that way to use loaded scripts or what ever A3 is known to use. then keep her ban!  But my end, i see nothing of the sort other then Workshop items. The only time i asked you guys to do something, i admit was worded in the wrong way was to kick over ban. or the sign thing.

i am sorry i sound like i am being bitchy. yet as i have stated prior, i do not know how you wish to have things worded, or you need a lengthy talk/explanation. or so forth. like i have experienced with myself in servers in the past. because there would be different staff on the server as the forums or the staff on the each side wouldnt communicate well. ect. iv been there and seen it happen, and iv been apart of it. a lengthy chat is what gets more attention then "unban please". which iv got that the hacker stopped after my sister left is what viking said. its more of asking the staff "should i trust you, or are you just going to be a, dont-give-a-shit" staff. which you have proven, you do care for your players.  as there are a majority of servers out there that are like this really. or just fall short of maintaining in to the fullest. 

no that was never my intention. its best never to take the internet seriously at times. 

Yes i can see my post was a bit tilted, though that was my fault for stress and the like. i am very sorry for the extended BS that my post appears to be.

i did not know that you removed the ban till i got back on to see my corner panel blinking but that was even after you all stated the account was unban, Rock was found first. again, i am sorry for being an easy target for Rock. but that was NOT my intention. so i retaliated. It was a respect thing that i didnt realize i was being pushing, yet thought i was getting pushed.

 

3 hours ago, {DMM}chorpionking said:

Its very interesting, you know some of us still have DOD access, and can look your service record up very very easily. Its fun for me to do a background check on folks. The fact that you even put Lt. Mason Weskier (name doesn't exist btw) thinking that some of us ACTUALLY veterans wouldn't do a check. Its a damn shame that some of us who have sacrificed so much to see you come on here and fake the funk. 

 

Damn fucking shame. I have rebanned the GUID of this player permanently, I hope you all see this as just. REASON: STOLEN VALOR and TRANSVESTITE WEIRDO -Chorp.

That isnt my real name at all. i would never use my real name online. Though my sister. wont listen. "its stupid to change your name" she says. But okay. though my rank is justified. Private contractor under the USAF based out near okinawa-shi for paper pushing/patent R&D evaluation, im a filing cabinet. such as Gen Dyn, Lock, Terra, or Rath. How you doin! As the US government likes it,  DoDD 1000.25 applies to all organizational entities within the DoD.  Networks is protected. So. a fake IP will be provided. or a relay im guessing. i DID first start up this computer the first time over in McChord AFB housing IN Washington. But thats as close as you got.

You where only an ocean away. But love that you went out of your way! i like that you care for your community alot more then a bunch of other groups! Would you like her WoT profile too? you seam to have missed that one.

Well if you go ahead and ban her permanently now, for something she didnt do. then so be it. And i wont be calling people names. 

====================

I will show respect, no matter who, what, or why you do something. i will show respect to the end. until that respect has to be trifled on every step of the way. Sorry. But i respect all of you still and will continue doing so no matter what you think of my sister or I. Because we care. When you have staff going on the forums double tapping randoms who are freaking our and mistakenly out-stepping their bounds. then so be it. but no matter what i still respect Rock for that. You are all good people i realize and want to run a community, i understand. i have been there. i have done it. It can be a pain in the ass. But even when im still apologizing and getting corrected for misinterpretations, but just keep getting pushed. It gets hard for anyone. You even stated you looked up my DoD profile through the DoD analog. Thats fine. cool. you where concerned. Im glad you all went out of your way for me. ... for some reason. someone seen as a threat to your server. But its fine. ill take respect to your opinion. To be honest it was myself to blame for fighting back against Rock for lighting my fuse to fight him back, he was just so aggressive, and an asshole for no reason. if it was just a question. then so be it. if it was a correction, then just correct it. but no it had to be petty insults and what seamed like "i started his fuse, other admins get in and watch him explode on me!". but what ever. ill still respect him. he must have a rougher life then me at this point. so. goodluck to you all. im out.

OH! if you do unban my sister. i dont care. Shes the only one i "sorta" respect as she lies to me alot. but. your decision. In the end, no one did anything really wrong as what i can see. Lynnette freaked out. so i jumped on to show some asshole community, wtf was up. because i wasnt thinking she would be unban, a carpet-ban or elimination ban isnt something iv seen before. so. if this is my fault she is getting a permanent ban. then so be it. 

Thank you for your time-
     1LT. "Mason" (Lynnette 's Brother)

 -See you on the battlefield! Maybe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont even know why I am responding anymore...

Youre trying to be sly and i see it as youre digging your self a deeper and deeper hole.

 

Strike 1

Dodd 1000.25 is not the correct directive you're looking for. if you actually did the required annual training you would know the real thing.

 

Strike 2

I've been to Okinawa twice for a long extended period of time, any one whos been there does not refer the AFB as the AFB outside Okinawa-shi. All the bases on Okinawa are public knowledge. I bet you cant tell me where the Outback Steak House is on base.

 

Strike 3

You call yourself a LT. then change saying you a private contractor for R&D. Saying that it is justified. A Lt in the USAF, would not use the term platoon, for platoons do not exist in the Air Force Structure. Now a Lt has to write orders, or type orders. If youre a fucking paper pusher your grammer would be damn near perfect, as well as a college level education would show. 

 

I am done with this thread as I have no doubt in my mind that you are lying.

 

I am very upset that an individual would keep hiding behind a false sense of security and continue with falsities while real Americans are over seas fighting to ensure fucks like you can continue to fake the the funk.

 

Edited by {DMM}chorpionking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow this turned into a whole thing... 

 

interesting,

 

The internet is such a random place , you just never know what the fuck will happen

 

I have our admins back

 

Bullshit stops when the Hammer Drops.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.