Sign in to follow this  
Salem0331

Just got banned for no reason

14 posts in this topic

Hey gents, I just got back into playing ArmA 3 again since I've been on deployment, and I really liked the server. I've been playing on the DMMclan.net A3 patrol ops server all day here in Okitraz and other than a couple lag spikes it's been fine. I think the admins run it pretty well and I wanted to continue playing on your server till I got back stateside and beyond. Anyways I was on a hill sniping and someone team killed me (only reason I know is because of the beeping noise charges make when detonated) which caused my game to freeze up and I had to close out ArmA. Upon logging back in and trying to get on the server again I received the message (Admin Ban: Generally Fucking Up a UAV Mission) I did nothing wrong, I got out of a hummingbird, started the download while providing security, then some douche came into my pack and tried setting down my satchels early, I disarmed them and got one back. He left with the other and there were no more issues, and  after the download was complete I placed my remaining satchel down and proceeded to leave. The admin Joes Crabshack was there,  diffused it, and let some kid named Fidel Castro place a bunch of charges and detonate it. Which I could care less so long as the mission was completed I didn't care who blew it up. Anyways the mission was completed so I have no idea why I was banned, I have been respectful and constantly played the objective. So if you guys feel as though for some reason the ban should stay that's your decision, but I'd like to know at least what I did wrong. Thanks for your time. 

Edit: forgot to add my in game name "Lcpl Rice"

Edited by Salem0331

39 minutes ago, Salem0331 said:

Hey gents, I just got back into playing ArmA 3 again since I've been on deployment, and I really liked the server. I've been playing on the DMMclan.net A3 patrol ops server all day here in Okitraz and other than a couple lag spikes it's been fine. I think the admins run it pretty well and I wanted to continue playing on your server till I got back stateside and beyond. Anyways I was on a hill sniping and someone team killed me (only reason I know is because of the beeping noise charges make when detonated) which caused my game to freeze up and I had to close out ArmA. Upon logging back in and trying to get on the server again I received the message (Admin Ban: Generally Fucking Up a UAV Mission) I did nothing wrong, I got out of a hummingbird, started the download while providing security, then some douche came into my pack and tried setting down my satchels early, I disarmed them and got one back. He left with the other and there were no more issues, and  after the download was complete I placed my remaining satchel down and proceeded to leave. The admin Joes Crabshack was there,  diffused it, and let some kid named Fidel Castro place a bunch of charges and detonate it. Which I could care less so long as the mission was completed I didn't care who blew it up. Anyways the mission was completed so I have no idea why I was banned, I have been respectful and constantly played the objective. So if you guys feel as though for some reason the ban should stay that's your decision, but I'd like to know at least what I did wrong. Thanks for your time. 

Edit: forgot to add my in game name "Lcpl Rice"

They need your GUID to look into this as well!

Lets us wait for Joe since he might of been the admin who banned him, but yea please post your guid for now.

or we can unban him seeing how he sucked it up and is one of the few pubbys that we banned to come into the forums and requested an unban just saying

1 hour ago, {DMM}Shawn_000 said:

or we can unban him seeing how he sucked it up and is one of the few pubbys that we banned to come into the forums and requested an unban just saying

Especially cause he didn't fake being a service man trying for special treatment!

5 hours ago, {DMM}Shawn_000 said:

Didn't want to undermine another admin Shawn, but looks to be all groovey

Enjoy playing on the server Salem!

I apologize for not responding sooner, the time difference sucks so I'm going to bed usually when you guys are just getting up. I really appreciate the help and speedy response. I hope to become an active member of your community and see some of you guys on the server.

I too share a godforsaken timezone..

No one likes you nate, Don't worry that you can't play with us, We all kinda like it that way.

worried?...me?.....naaaaaaaah...you on the other hand have to figure out a way to have that packet of twiglets removed from your rectum..i dont have those types of problems :)

I did it, Ate a mean curry and turned into a anal machine gun.

POW POW FART POW POW

LMAO..gotta love a good MUD BUTT curry...