Sign in to follow this  
Erik

The tale of XxHAXOR ELITE SNIPEZ#420BLAZE ITxX

15 posts in this topic

Unbeknownst to me I, though i may not seem like it, am an elite hacker man. several days ago in my dark lonely moms basement i worked away against the sounds of the pouring rain and deadly strikes of lightning, my goal, to hack DMM clan. The impossible, the big one, some say it couldn't be done. The only thing standing in my way? The admin known as ROCK! He and I are sworn enemies from a back story not so long ago but whose tale is for another time due largely to time constraints in the interest of plot development, maybe if i get re upped for a second story ill work on an over arcing story line but for know the tale is as follows. I log  onto the server to due my faithful duty as CAS (close air support for the layman) however when i teleport to the jet all was for nought as i discover it to be gone. But"ALAS" I cry out over the sound of my prick step dad rick doing the sex to my mom!!! The pilot must have recently crashed for he has spawned as well to reclaim is ill gotten throne! It is now a harrowing games of speed and internet connection as we both wait for the Jet to respawn to see who can hit spacebar first to get into the cockpit....tensions rise.....seconds tick on though it feels as if it were hours dragging its nails slowly down my pimple infested back! Suddenly before i lost all hope of it ever re spawning again it appears!!! sideways!!! This troubles me not!! i spam the space bar key and get into my humble metal steed as it properly spawns in! But what is this?? it seems in my haste to jump into the jet i have gotten in before the parameters limiting the wipeouts weapons could activate! I take a moment to think....yes no yes no!!! this is too good to be true!!! It must be too good to be true though my elite hacks have worked i have clearly exposed myself to the admin ROCK! I try to escape ban by offering the iron horse to the young player who id beaten out of it in hopes that my evil dead would not be figured out. But alas the admin ROCK was, as always two steps ahead! blaming me for the iron steeds new improved weaponry. So i ask of you!! dear readers to plead my case to the silicon gods of the old ways! what would you have had me done??? Ask yourself, What would you have done??? so ends the tale of SNIPERMANELITEHAKXS.   

GUID:ecda794f7480f05ca2a40a86dc1c7d0e

Edited by Erik
added the GUID

A- for the story but will have to wait for rock to render verdict

Yeah so.. I'm gonna give you a second to re-write your fantasy story which only interests to me was the bit about your dad shagging your mum. Now... try again, and this time tell the truth... Or I will.

ETA: Nah I'll just go ahead and tell the story before shawn or some shit comes in here and says "Yay, good story!, Unban! Unban!"

Now, luckily I hopped on at the right time. A character named Blobby was involved (People here know the name...) was in the wipeout.... Blobby wasn't pleased without having GBU's (Which pubbers aren't allowed to have). So Erik here hops in it.. added them to the Wipeout. What led me to ban this lieing prick was I heard over voice chat "And don't tell anyone Blobby"... all at the same time blobby is giggling like a little school girl who accidently walked in the boys locker room and saw little timmy's kahoons for the first time. and says "Okay!"... I giving him the doubt asked "Don't tell anyone what?" and he says "Don't worry about it". So I respond "Its kinda my fucking Job to worry about it". So I try to spectate, my game crashes because someone spawned in 100 hidden AI at base. When I get back in, Blobby is asking Erik if he re-arms will it take away his guns and Erik says No. So I teleport to Blobby and kill him, get in the wipeout and soon as I did... Blobby says "Damn it Erik you got me In trouble". I checked the weapons.. GBU's and a number of other weapons were on the wipeout that were not supposed to be. SO I banned Erik because It was him that modified the wipeout. I almost banned Blobby but he didn't really do anything so wasn't worth it. But Erik was just as guilty as sancho. 

Continuing with this story, after Erik is banned people asked why I banned him and said admins give out stuff all the time... I responded... admins might be nice but this is different because Erik isn't DMM so we let him get away with modifying the weapons on a vehicle and next thing we know he's handing XxTrexachxX a blackfish that drops GBU's and flys over base carpett bombing. 

People might not like my ruling on this guy, and it may be tough but if he would have come in here saying "Sorry, i know what I did" I would be cool with it.. but as usual he comes in here with some Bullshit story trying to make it sound cool and complicated at the same time to make it seem so innocent when really if he has access to whatever hack it be to have done that once... he will do it again. Maybe under a different name... but GUID will still be the same. 

SO, my vote is no-unban... 

Also, just cause you apply to our group doesn't give you immunity.:

I'm with Sarge, A-, B+ for the story!

As sarcastic as this unban request was I did enjoy reading it... We'll see how Rock responds

Im running out of popcorn..BRB:blink:

not gonna lie i didnt read that entire thing 

Thats cause you dont read so good Nae Nae

well if you dont believe me then try it, it only takes a second, crash the wipeout then when it goes to respwan hit spacebar as soon as it does. it will spawn sideways the it will correct itself to be straightened, if you get in it when its sideways it will give you a full load out,  and my application doesnt have anything to do with me thinking i have immunity despite your smarmy attitude. perhaps you should verify the mechanics before shooting down something, you sound bitter, maybe because you identify a lot with my fictional character?

9 minutes ago, Erik said:

well if you dont believe me then try it, it only takes a second, crash the wipeout then when it goes to respwan hit spacebar as soon as it does. it will spawn sideways the it will correct itself to be straightened, if you get in it when its sideways it will give you a full load out,  and my application doesnt have anything to do with me thinking i have immunity despite your smarmy attitude. perhaps you should verify the mechanics before shooting down something, you sound bitter, maybe because you identify a lot with my fictional character?

lol I hope Barri respond's to this one.. lol.. spacebar? set jet sideways? and Identify with your fictional character? So you admit your whole story WAS indeed fiction? awesome, this ban appeal is closed.

So the real way a wipeout respawns is through a "Respawn script" which involves code that sets the Jet in a set coordinates and set angle and included in that script is a pre-defined loadout that Barri set up for us when he modified the mission of us to use on our server. If you really believe that you can get in a jet and magically press spacebar and rotate a jet AND give it the default weapons well then you sir must on some pretty high shit. Well, though in the real world by now you'd be given a plea to mental insanity and would some how get off scott free every though the person is so guilty they are still holding the smoking gun.. BUT this isn't the real world. This is DMM, and we run shit how we see fit. We are fair, BUT we ban because we care. 

i mean if you want to admit that you wont take the time to verify the integrity of anything anyone says then why does this forum category exist? So ill break this down for you since you cant grasp the simple concepts im laying out here. Space bar is something thats on your keyboard that arma3 utilizes as a mechanic to performs actions, such as entering a jet. When the server re spawns a jet it will appear sideways for a brief moment then correct its-self. I see you are a shitty admin because you are not familiar with even the basic mechanics of how the server or even arma function. And your over generalization of me saying the story was fictional is false, as i said the character is fictional not the story, the character is simply used to entertain your tiny little dinosaur mind.

6 minutes ago, Erik said:

i mean if you want to admit that you wont take the time to verify the integrity of anything anyone says then why does this forum category exist? So ill break this down for you since you cant grasp the simple concepts im laying out here. Space bar is something thats on your keyboard that arma3 utilizes as a mechanic to performs actions, such as entering a jet. When the server re spawns a jet it will appear sideways for a brief moment then correct its-self. I see you are a shitty admin because you are not familiar with even the basic mechanics of how the server or even arma function. And your over generalization of me saying the story was fictional is false, as i said the character is fictional not the story, the character is simply used to entertain your tiny little dinosaur mind.

Lol here's whats gonna happen next kid....  your are going to continue to babble on because you are insane... might even go to some other threads and bitch some more because you are unhappy you didn't weasel your way out of this one... we may or may not read some posts... your attention hold on us will dry up and it will dry up.. when it does, you will get bored here.. and move on to the next group of assholes who might actually fall for your bullshit. 

Buh bye now.

Oh and uh I took computer science.... so I know what the long bar on the center bottom of the keyboard is. 

ILL let you know one more time... its a space bar, I cant keep doing this though man. you gotta get your shit together, quit your job at mcdonalds, which is where i assume you work because that the only job your legitimately qualified to work at with that degree, now do me a favor and dont respond, i feel like im replying to a retard who just cant grasp simple things. I dont want to take up a charity case.

hmm guess you get offended when logic opens its mouth. Anyways... this is my last reply. I like to let Trolls starve... 

damn your bad at this, you said you were done your last reply. so wich is it? are you actually done now? youve cried wolf and im afraid i just cant trust you anymore. i want to troll other people....its not you its me...