The Suspect

I think I may have been banned

10 posts in this topic

I know on the patrol ops server it says there is no Jetpack or halo mods I downloaded the operation trebuchet mod but I never used any weapons or armors from the mod I unloaded it to see and it says connection with host was lost and it's been doing this for the past few days since unloading the mod

Its because we have incorporated a block on those mods into our mission. Because these days telling someone not to do something isn't good enough... you actually need action. 

That's not actually true, the reason you get kicked out is because you either have sspcm or nuke suitcase 

22 hours ago, {DMM}Rockdpm said:

Its because we have incorporated a block on those mods into our mission. Because these days telling someone not to do something isn't good enough... you actually need action. 

Yes I understand this thank you for the clarification about this

20 hours ago, {DMM} Viking said:

That's not actually true, the reason you get kicked out is because you either have sspcm or nuke suitcase 

Actually thats exactly what I was referring. 

So did this mean I was banned because I just tried to join about 15 minutes ago and it came up with the same message I don't have the nuke suitcase or sspcm so it's really confusing if it's a ban or my internet being shitty 

Alright, "The Suspect" post your GUID and i will check if you are in it. If you are this will obviously spawn further investigation.

the block douse not kick a player he says he was ban lets look up his guid and see why he was banned

side note please post your guid when you can so we can look into it for you

Edited by {DMM}Viper