Dtron

Got banned couple months back

14 posts in this topic

Hi, i love tactical game play and the DMM server has been real fun. My game has been randomly freezing and i think that was associated with my ban. i was flying a ghost hawk and the game was rubber banding and crashed with men on board. it took me a while to figure out why i was getting shitty performance with ARMA 3 and found out that my Motorola surfboard wireless router modem died on me i was getting 8mbps down speed, i since then replaced the modem/router with a new separate modem and A/C wireless router. I then did the YouTube trick to getting better FPS and wow the game plays like butter. i really hope you guys give me another chance, my display name was either Dtron or O'Connor 76561197996249546

i just checked your ban-reason and i will not unban you. Since the reason for your ban was " hacking and spawning shit"  Some other admin might unban you but i will not do it

1 hour ago, {DMM} Viking said:

i just checked your ban-reason and i will not unban you. Since the reason for your ban was " hacking and spawning shit"  Some other admin might unban you but i will not do it

Hey Viking? you thinking what I'm thinking?
Viking: whats that?
Me: Shit posting TIME!!!!

i think its great that you guys get rid of people that ruin the game, I am sorry for my computer with the bad connection for disrupting game-play. I am not a hacker though! i despise hacking. this is just a misunderstanding. i would like to be part of the DMM community one day.  

lets just wait for the admin who banned you, my guess is that its one of Joes bans

3 hours ago, Dtron said:

GUID 76561197996249546. thank you

This is not your GUID I need this to look into the reason. Probably was not myself but if you give me the GUID you may have a chance. Read the How to find your GUID and we'll go from there.

Dtron

Looks like you were caught in a carpet ban. You are unbanned but we will be watching.

Wow, great restraint fellers.  I am sure the time will come that a rightous ban will come in and beg for mercy, and all he'll will be unleashed, but lately, although the gun is cocked and loaded , you guys have shown some admirable patience.  Thanks, makes me proud.  Maybe one day I can do the same.....

52 minutes ago, sgtfucker said:

Wow, great restraint fellers.  I am sure the time will come that a rightous ban will come in and beg for mercy, and all he'll will be unleashed, but lately, although the gun is cocked and loaded , you guys have shown some admirable patience.  Thanks, makes me proud.  Maybe one day I can do the same.....

Its allergy season... You just wait...