Sign in to follow this  
crossfire

World At War

9 posts in this topic

Damn I miss this shit,

and there was nothing more glorious than hearing Outwaugh scream goddamn fuckin bouncing betties fuck you you fuckin fuckers,

furry was famous for sticky nade to the forehead,.... ahhh the days

Its in my library. Lets go!

Did you guys see that the next Call of Duty game is going back to World War 2? I watched the trailer it does look good. Call of Duty was amazing when it was just WW 2. It became bad when it became Modern Warfare every edition thereafter. Honestly I really am enjoying the latest Call of Duty as well. Call of Duty Infinite Warfare has a a great campaign and I really am enjoying the space combat as well.

COD has every opertunity to fuck ww2 up or make it great. I'll get world at war. Love these types of games. Bf1 is amazing but dice is fucking it up with NetCode atm 

If people will play it, ill get world at war setup again and maybe we can survive 20 rounds of zombies  one night. As for the new world war 2 game.. I got a good feeling. Someone made a video comparison to it and saving private ryan. the Intro was a pure replica to the intro for saving private ryan all the way till half way in the game trailer but if the game is anyway decent as the effects that went into saving private ryan. This oughta be good.

I'm moving house and building a new PC so I'll be on and off over next few weeks. Once I'm setup I'll load it up. 

13 hours ago, {DMM}Rockdpm said:

If people will play it, ill get world at war setup again and maybe we can survive 20 rounds of zombies  one night. As for the new world war 2 game.. I got a good feeling. Someone made a video comparison to it and saving private ryan. the Intro was a pure replica to the intro for saving private ryan all the way till half way in the game trailer but if the game is anyway decent as the effects that went into saving private ryan. This oughta be good.

Can't remember if it was COD or Medal of Honor but they already remade Saving Private Ryan intro in a game before. Granted the graphics would look no where as good as today's, but it had the same feeling of being in the movie! I know the people who are making the WW2 game made the Advanced Warfare game. I miss WW2 shooters so I hope it is done well.

Is anything going to come of this waw love? Miss the original zombies.

Sigh, we still have a WaW server, that shit was fun, if you go old school and do shotgun only against friends like we used to do........but still a great game.  Like the time Outwaugh got assed at Cross for setting bouncing bettys, so he changed his load out to juggernaut, and cross and i set up double bettys and killed him any ways.  Just have to say, priceless fun from the angry pirate sounding fucker.......or the time i whipped out my flamethrower and burned him to death, or the time...........you get the idea.